Happy New Years Eve everyone! This year has been a whirlwind full of changes and new beginnings. Today, I am doing a lot of reflecting on the past twelve months.
When I started this blog, it was to provide a creative outlet during my last, stressful semester of college. But, now it has become one of my favorite hobbies that has introduced me to so many people and wonderful organizations this year.
Here are a few of my favorite posts from the past year:
- My engagement: This only happened a couple of weeks ago, but this post got the most engagement this whole year. I am so excited to write about the wedding planning process in the new year. I want to share with all of you about how I asked/am asking my bridesmaids, picking our venue and even dress shopping.
- Great Lashes Mascara review: I loved sharing this post with all of you and I love this mascara. Even a few months later, I still wear it everyday. I hope to write more beauty product reviews in the new year. I am currently also working on some reviews for clothing pieces as well.
- National Dog Week post: This was a fun one to write because I love dogs and enjoyed learning about the many health benefits they provide. I am so excited to share some big news involving a new puppy in a couple of months. 2018 is going to be a big year!
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: This was probably my favorite post to write because I got to shop the sale and show you all of the clothes that were on sale. Since this is my first year blogging, I tried to “keep up” with other bloggers and write lots about different pieces. It really taught me a lot about working under deadlines (albeit, I set them for myself); but it was so much fun.
- bkr Water Bottle Review: I love this water bottle and I honestly can’t say enough about it. This summer, the bkr bottle was all I drank out of. Definitely check out their brand if you haven’t yet; they have some cool products.
What is your favorite memory of 2017? Let me know in the comments!