Happy Sunday! This past week, I got my third Fab Fit Fun box in the mail. I signed up for the boxes back in August and have been enjoying the fun beauty products that come in them since.
This month, I got some great stuff in my box. I always enjoy the products because I find something new to love every time I open the shipment. Here is what I got in the Winter Box:
- BB Dakota Poncho: This is a super nice, super warm poncho. I love BB Dakota and have purchased their clothes in the past, so I know it is high quality.
- Kate Sommerville ExfoliKate Face Wash: This is a great facial scrub for all skin types. I love other Kate Sommerville products from this line.
- AHAVA Mineral Hand Creme: This hand creme is perfect for keeping your hands moisturized all winter long. It came at the perfect time, too!
- Ayesha Curry Mug: I got the “Coming in hot” mug and I love it. Not only is it the perfect size, but it also looks adorable! You can never have too many mugs.
- Pointe Studio Aloe Infused Cozy Sock: I love these socks so very much. They are infused with aloe and are my favorite things to put on after wearing heels all day. The aloe infusion is good for 25 to 30 washes.
- DOUCCE Eyeshadow Palette: This is great eyeshadow palette for any skin tone. There are 8 shades that are very pigmented. I have been using it in my makeup all week and they stay on all day long. This is great, you’re going to love it.
- 8 Other Reasons choker: This delicate choker is perfect for dressing up any outfit. I plan on wearing mine on New Years Eve!
- Grace & Stella Anti-Wrinkle and Energizing Eye Mask: These eye masks really rejuvenate the skin around your eyes. I recommend these to be used the day after you have had one too many glasses of wine! (You can thank me later.)
Have you signed up for a Fab Fit Fun box yet?! Sign up through my link here to get a discount!