Try saying that title five times fast, am I right?
Last Friday, I got the much anticipated Fab Fit Fun box in the mail, and it was honestly everything I had hoped for and more! I always love getting these boxes in the mail, its like Christmas morning.
This season, I had the opportunity to customize my box a bit more than I was able to for the summer box. I was able to pick a couple of items, like the color of a beanie, for example.
I was so excited to open up the box. I always discover new beauty products through these boxes, which I love so much. Here is what was in mine:
- Mer-sea Cozy Wrap: This wrap is so soft and warm, which will be perfect for those colder months. I really like the color, too. If you aren’t too into scarves (or have a ton like I do), I have seen this also used as a runner at the end of a bed. Whichever way you decide to use this is up to you, but its a great piece.
- IMM Living Jewelry Holder: This is such a cute piece for holding those dangly earrings. You will have to assemble this; however that just involves putting the two pieces together.
- Toreutique Lip Crayon: This is a pretty cool product because it is a lip crayon with a matte finish. I think it is a great color for a night out.
- myTagalongs Hot/Cold Pack: I was really excited to see this in my box, not only because I needed an ice pack for days that I take my lunch to work, but also because this can be used hot too. Plus its in such a cute color!
- Private Party Denim Gym Bag: This bag is not pictured above; however, you can check it out here. My bag said “Gym & Juice” and its the perfect size for the gym or for an overnight trip. It even has an outside pocket for your phone and headphones.
- Jet Set Diaries Beanie: I got a black beanie, which matches the majority of my wardrobe. This is a great staple piece and will definitely get a lot of use this winter.
- Deco Miami Lavender Cuticle Oil: So to be honest, I have never used cuticle oil, unless it was put on my nails at the salon. But, when I pulled it out of the box, I immediately put some on my cuticles since they were looking less than stellar. I noticed my cuticles were looking so much more moisturized throughout the night. Definitely recommend this stuff, even if you don’t order the box!
- Cottonelle Freshcare Flushable Cleansing Cloths: Haven’t used these yet, but they are always great to toss in your purse or gym bag to freshen up with!
- Whish Renewing Mud Mask: I haven’t tried this out yet, but I have heard great things about it. I am super excited to try it out and will keep y’all updated!
- Molr Teeth Whitening Power and Toothbrush: This is a great charcoal teeth whitener. It fights stains from coffee and wine and works to create a brighter look for your teeth.
The card that came with the Fab Fit Fun box said that the total retail value of everything in the box was over $380. That is so crazy, I don’t know how they do it honestly; but that is so many awesome health/style/beauty products for such a great price!
If you haven’t tried Fab Fit Fun yet, I definitely recommend that you do. Sign up for the box here and get $10 off!