I, like most people, have a few pairs of shoes that I could wear allllll summer. These are the most comfortable pair of shoes or sandals that seem to just go with everything. For me, its the Tory Burch Miller sandals; I have a pair in black and a pair in brown. They just seem to go perfect with almost any outfit. Any of my friends can attest to the fact that these are pretty much all I wear in the warmer months. However, this summer, I am trying to branch out at least a little, and mix things up. So, I took to the streets (well, mall) and found some sandals that are both trendy and comfortable. Here are my favorites so far:
- There is no denying that slides are totally in this summer. I mean, we are sliding into summer, right? (Cheesy, I know, I had to.) I am kind of obsessed with these slides that I found on Amazon. They are adorable and come in rose gold and black. Here is the link.
- These Tory Burch ‘Mini Miller’ sandals are an ode to my all time favorite Miller sandals. However, these are a little more practical if you are spending the summer on the beach or by the pool, since they are made of the jelly sandal material as opposed to leather. They are also a bit more affordable in comparison to the classic Miller sandal. Check out these cute sandals here.
- I am in love with these Sam Edelman ‘Gemma’ Sandal. They are perfect for spending the day out at the park or sight seeing around town. This brand always makes very comfortable footwear, so they look good and feel good. The best part? They come in 15 colors. Pick up your pair of Gemma sandals here.
- Tassels are so in this summer, which means that these Hinge Barbo sandals are perfect for the season. Pair these adorable sandals with some white shorts and a simple top and they will be the center of attention. Love these embellished sandals? Find them here.
- I was in love with these pink Splendid Jakey Dress Sandals from the moment I saw them. These statement sandals will really take your outfit to the next level, whether you are going to church or just out for brunch; they are sure to be everyone’s favorite. Find these pretty pink heels here.
What are your favorite sandals this summer? Let me know in the comments below!