Wow, I can’t believe it is already February! Isn’t that crazy?! I feel like it was just Winter Break. Hard to believe it is almost spring…. the weather makes it feel like its already here.
For those of you like me, you don’t know what to get your S.O. for V-Day. Drew told me I am in charge of Valentine’s Day plans; which means I have even less of an idea of what to do. So, I took to Pinterest and came up with a few ideas for both gifts and things to do.
- S’well bottle. Your favorite person will love everything about these bottles. They keep warm drinks warm for 12 hours and cold drinks cold for 24 hours. This is no joke, my S’well keeps my drinks cold for at least two days! They come in a variety of colors and are very durable for any adventure you two go on.
- Concert tickets: Know your guy’s favorite artist? See when they’re coming to town and then treat him to a fun night out. He will love it now and enjoy the experience later.
- UGG Moccasins: This is what I am getting Drew for Valentine’s this year. He always says he needs some house shoes for around the apartment; so I figured these are perfect. I have a pair myself and they are cozy; plus they’re great if you need to run outside to walk the dog or grab something from your car.
- Baked goods: They always say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. Baking him something will show that you care and you took time out of your day to make him something he will love. Just don’t forget to add an extra cup of love!
Things to do:
- Dinner and a movie: A classic date night might be what you both need. Mix things up and treat him this time; or one of you gets the movie and the other gets the meal.
- Hike: This is a great activity to do any time of the year. We always love any excuse to get outside and explore new places. If you plan on going on a long romantic hike, pack food for a picnic. Spending time together hiking can build trust and teach you teamwork. It’s a win-win!
- Sushi date: This is one of our favorite dates, since we both love sushi. It is always nice to get a meal that looks delicious while enjoying each other’s company. Try to go the whole meal without looking at your phone to really enjoy each other’s presence.
Do you have any fun Valentine’s ideas? Let me know in the comments below!