So like many girls my age, I love makeup. I only recently jumped onto the makeup train; however, I am learning quickly…thanks to YouTube tutorials! Within the last three years, I went from basic eyeliner and BB cream to eyeshadows, primers, mascara, falsies (occasionally) and much much more. I am constantly being asked what makeup I wear sooooo, here is a comprehensive list of what I wear on a regular day.
- Naked 2: This is my personal favorite because of the brush, colors and packaging. I know lots of people hate this particular palette, but to each their own, right?!
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer: I only use the OG primer when I know I am going to be going from dawn ’til dawn. This stuff keeps your makeup in place alllll day and allll night. 10/10 recommend.
- Urban Decay Perversion Waterproof Fine-Point Eyeliner: Ok, y’all. This stuff is seriously the best. If I had to only wear one product for the rest of my life, it would be this eyeliner. I got in a wreck while I was wearing this eyeliner and had a cut above my eye; there was blood and tears everywhere. But did my eyeliner move? No. It still looked like I had put it on that morning. No joke.
- Pacifica Alight Multi-Mineral BB Cream: I was initially attracted to this product because the company doesn’t test on animals; but I kept using it because its awesome. I use this BB cream in place of foundation because it is much lighter and doesn’t break my face out. Its a win-win.
- Smashbox LA Lights Highlight Blendable Lip and Cheek Color: This little stick is great for highlighting; I get “Hollywood&Highlight” for the perfect subtle shade. This product is great for on-the-go because it has a blender built in to one end.
- Anastasia Brow Powder Duo: This is by far my favorite eyebrow filler. I use a brush so I can shape and define my brows how I want day-to-day. It is a little expensive; but its so worth it.
- Anastasia Glow Kit: One of the best highlighters ever. Hands down. You will be able to light up a room if you use this stuff. One of the best parts about it is the four shades can be used just for highlighting or you can mix it up and use it for contouring if you are wanting something different.
- Mascara: I always change it up on this one; but I typically stick with a drugstore brand such as Covergirl or Maybelline.
If you made it this far, I must commend you. I love doing my makeup everyday and hope that you find this post helpful next time you are at Ulta or Sephora. What are your favorite products? Let me know in the comments!